| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sao Joaquim in January is very mild at 16.9 °C (62.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.9 °C (55.2 °F).
- In January the average daily temperature range/ variation is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly wettish. Around 167.4mm (6.6in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 13:27 long and the longest day is 13:53 long with an average length of 13:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Sao Joaquim January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Sao Joaquim, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Sao Joaquim:
- Campo Mourao, Brazil - 530.4 kms (329.6 miles) NNW
- Castro, Brazil - 389.3 kms (241.9 miles) N
- Porto Uniao, Brazil - 254.7 kms (158.3 miles) NNW
- Chapeco, Brazil - 295.8 kms (183.8 miles) WNW
- Irai, Brazil - 348.6 kms (216.6 miles) WNW
- Passo Fundo, Brazil - 243.2 kms (151.1 miles) W
- Sao L. Gonzaga, Brazil - 499.2 kms (310.2 miles) W
- Bom Jesus, Brazil - 66.1 kms (41.1 miles) SW
- Caxias Do Sul, Brazil - 159.1 kms (98.9 miles) SW
- Santa Maria, Brazil - 400.2 kms (248.7 miles) WSW
- Porto-Alegre, Brazil - 230.4 kms (143.2 miles) SSW
- Encruz. Do Sul, Brazil - 355 kms (220.6 miles) SW
- Bage, Brazil - 527.1 kms (327.5 miles) SW